Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hey everyone! Just gave blood for the first time today and it's a great feeling to know that it can be used to possibly save someones life. I'm heading home for the weekend tomorrow, I haven't been home since the start of this semester! I can't wait to see my parents and my dog, Smokey! My semester has been great so far, lots of work, but I'm also learning a lot. ACPHS offers a lot of great events here that help to get rid of stress! Last weekend there was a bus trip to the SU vs UCONN game at the Syracuse dome. It was a great game, over 33,000 fans were there and it was such a great environment to be in! I also can't believe 1/3 of the semester is already gone, before I know it, it will be finals week! Thanks everybody for reading my blog, check back again with us soon!

Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment