Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hello everyone it's Ron here again! I have definitely had a very busy past two weeks. I have been so involved with my extracurricular activities I have forgotten that I still have school work to do! Our halfway celebration was last weekend, I had one of the best nights at ACPHS to date and I had the great opportunity to plan the event! I'm still in shock from the event, I had so much fun! Right now I am tuned in to helping plan some of the events and activities that will be going on the night of Relay For Life in a week. I encourage all students to participate in such a wonderful event, it's truly great to be part of such a great college organization! I just won an election and will be a Relay Co-Chair for Colleges Against Cancer. I am also planning on running for Vice-President of my class this upcoming year. I am very excited and I hope to be a great voice for the students for any of their issues! Thank you for reading my blog, talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment