Friday, January 27, 2012

Hey Everyone!

This is Alex again,and I can't believe how long it has been since the last time I've posted but a month off from school can do that. The month off from school went by way too fast and was shortened for me by basketball. Over the break our team went to a tournament at Moravian College in Bethlehem, Pa. I can say it wasn't the ideal vacation spot for over winter break but I had a great time with my team. Other than coming back for basketball over break, I also worked at Wegmans in the pharmacy which kept me pretty busy but I was able to relax and leisure read quite a bit. I finished the series The Hunger Games while I was home and absolutely loved the books. I hope everyone else was able to enjoy a little break from school like I did.

We've been in school for a little less than two weeks and we have our first GI test coming up on Monday. I can't believe how fast the first two weeks have gone by, but being busy with school and basketball definitely helps with that.

I hope everyone did well on your midterms and regents exams!

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment