Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hi Everyone!
This is Tyler blogging again. Sorry for the lack of posts recently, but with the new semester starting and all of us back from break, be sure to check back often for more updates.
It is hard to believe that I am already half-way through my third year. It feels like just yesterday when I was finalizing all of my college applications and waiting anxiously for decision letters.
While the break was a much needed time to relax and see family and friends at home, it feels good to be back and starting a new semester. Although the winter has been very mild thus far, I was still able to go skiing a few times over break. This past Monday, just before classes started, I also was able to go on a ski club trip to Gore Mountain. For anyone who enjoys skiing or snowboarding, I would definitely recommend joining the ski club at ACPHS. Not only does the club organize transportation or car pools, but they also are able to offer discount lift tickets and it is a great way to meet new people.
Check back often for future updates. I will be sure to provide updates on classes, as well as all of the fun things that go on around campus throughout the semester.
-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment