Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hey all!!
My name is Janey and I’m a 2nd year Bachelor of Sciences student. I’m majoring in Pharmaceutical Sciences, but my main focus is to go to medical school after my 4 years here at ACPHS. It’s going to be an intense journey, but I’m looking forward to it.



I can’t believe a new semester is starting already. Everyone’s excited to be back after a nice long relaxing break. We all feel refreshed and ready to start the semester. This break I’m disappointed to say that I didn’t do anything special, but I did have a great time spending the holidays with family and friends. Also, I’m from Long Island, near the Queens area, so the city is nearby. I spend some time roaming the streets of Manhattan with a couple of friends and we ate the famous chicken and rice at the corner of 53rd Street and 6 Ave. It was delicious! I recommend everyone to try it out if they get a chance to go.



Today was the first day of classes for the 2nd semester. It wasn’t too bad, but the only subject I’m somewhat worried about is Organic Chemistry 2. You have to be on top of your material or else you’ll fall behind. The professor is very encouraging and helpful, so I’ll definitely be able to go to her office hours. Also, there is free tutoring so I might get tutored as well if I really need the help. Other then Orgo, this semester seems like its going to be fine.


Well I wish you all good luck and please check back soon! If you have any questions I encourage you all to join the ACPHS Facebook page, where you can ask questions to us directly and meet some of your future fellow colleagues.


-Janey

No comments:

Post a Comment