Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hey all!

Ron here again. It has been a great semester! We have finalized most of the planning for halfway and are currently doing ticket sales! Spring break is also in a week, which is really shocking because the weeks keep on flying by here. During spring break my family is planning on heading to Toronto for a few days to visit a bunch of friends. I am really excited because I haven't seen them in so long! After halfway, we have a relay for life on campus in April. It is really exciting because we raise a lot of money in the fight against cancer for a school our size. It is going to be a lot of fun too because I might be in charge of planning all of the events that are going on during the relay event! Thank you all for checking in on my blog, make sure you keep up on the other posts from my fellow friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment