Monday, March 19, 2012

Hi everyone!

Today is our first day back from Spring Break! There is lots of stuff going around on campus over the next few weeks such as Relay for Life, Halfway, All-the-Way, and the ACPHS Dance Show! This week on campus, campaigning for Student Government (SGA) President and Vice President are taking place and elections are on Friday! Flyers are being hung around campus and there is a Meet the Candidates Debate and Q&A this Thursday! This year I am running for SGA President! I have been very involved at ACPHS since I was a freshman and I have held positions such as SGA First Year Class Vice-President, SGA Second Year Class President, and this year I am the current SGA Vice President of the entire campus! This is an exciting time and I am enjoying campaigning around campus! So if you're a current student Vote for ME, Melissa Pavilack for SGA President!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment