Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hey everyone, its Ron here! I just had quite a hectic weekend. We had our Relay For Life last Friday and I relayed all night long! It was exciting and we raised over 7,000 dollars the night of relay to go towards battling cancer. The annual dance show was also on Saturday! It was a great show and the faculty dance was phenomenal. I wish I had a video of it to post on here! On Sunday, I ran my first 8k race since cross country championships. It was tiring and I was out of shape but I finished the race and beat my goal time. There is only 1 more week of classes left and then 1 week of finals. I am really excited for the summer, I can't believe this semester went by so quickly. I hope a lot of the incoming students are excited to begin their first year here! I'll catch you all later, good luck with the rest of your semesters!

No comments:

Post a Comment