Friday, April 27, 2012

Hey Everyone,

It's the last week of class at ACPHS!! After 5 years of essays, late night studying, and lab practicals it's finally here: my last class ever!
This week was a great week for my 5th year class. Last Saturday we had our All the Way at Old Daley Inn , which is big formal for the 5th year class. It was definitely a night to remember! Yesterday was the annual 5th year class, Champagne Breakfast at the Shaker Ridge Country Club. Both events were a great way to spend time before we ended an awesome year and started rotations.
I start rotations on May 21st and go straight through till December. Our rotations are set up as modules, with each module consisting of 6 weeks and we have 8 modules. Here's what my rotation schedule looks like:
Module A: Ambulatory Care at the Albany Family Practice Group
Module B: Elective at Cardinal Health Nuclear Pharmacy
Module C: Community at CVS
Module D: Inpatient at Albany Medical Center (Infectious Disease)
Module E: Elective at ACPHS (Pharmacy Education)
Module F: OFF
Module G: Institutional at Nyack Hospital
Module H: OFF
After module H it's GRADUATION!!

As difficult as the program was, I enjoyed every year I spent at ACPHS. I met amazing people, got taught by great faculty, and overall was a very rewarding experience. I hope every one of you has the same great experience as me!

Have a great summer and great next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment