Friday, June 8, 2012

Hello

Hey all! My name is John and I am the new blogger on the block. I will be a second-year student in the fall and I am currently studying in the B.S. Health and Human Sciences (HHS) Program. I will soon be switching from HHS to BSPS (Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences), but that is a topic for a later date. You may be wondering what kind of extracurricular actives are offered here at ACPHS and how important they are to your schedule. First off, I suggest that you should try and make time for some form of extracurricular activity that you enjoy in order to make your college experience much better. These activities can range from a daily jog, to joining one of the fine ACPHS collegiate athletics teams, to joining one of the schools numerous clubs. ACPHS has extracurricular actives that include collegiate level men’s and women’s basketball, men’s and women’s soccer, and a cross country team. Hopefully this list will be expanding soon, as it is rumored new sports teams could be on their way. ACPHS also offers numerous intramural sports that include flag football, volleyball, basketball, softball and dodge ball. I am currently on the ACPHS basketball team and cannot wait until next season. You can get so much out of extracurricular activities that I recommend everyone who is going to college somehow get involved.


Until Next time,

John

PS- GO PANTHERS

No comments:

Post a Comment